International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education
Indian Institute of Management, Indore hosted the 6th International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education 2014 from 8th-11th May 2014. the purpose of the Conference is to sensitize individuals with research interests and promote doctoral research in academic institutions. It is a forum for sharing research work and providing a platform for new initiatives and partnerships. It also provides an opportunity to the participants to interact with experts from educational institutions, industry and research organizations to get a direction for their research work.
The Objectives of the Conference are:
1. To provide a platform for academicians, doctoral students and researchers to present their research work and proposals.
2. A forum for discussion on the best practices in research.
3. An opportunity for research aspirants to explore new avenues in research.
4. Provide an insight on opportunities and applications if research in the industry.
5. Share knowledge on latest trends in management research.
Research Works were presented in the following areas:
# Operation Management
# Financial Management
# Information System
# Marketing Management
# Corporate Governance
# Human Resource
# Quantitative Methods
# Strategic Management
# Social Issues
# Business Communication
Language of instruction: English